|Richard A. Villa||Bayridge Consortium|
|Jacqueline S. Thousand||California State University-San Marcos|
|Ann I. Nevin||Arizona State University, USA|
|© 2010||152 pages||8.5" x 11"|
|Kit Multimedia||ISBN:||9781412971706||$360.00||Add to Cart|
|Components: Facilitator's Guide Print , CD , DVD , Kit Multimedia|
Show teachers how to get students actively involved in all aspects of the inclusive classroom!
Truly inclusive education means not only including students with diverse abilities in the general classroom, but also making sure every learner has the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways. Students can be a teacher's number one resource for creating a learning environment that values all members of the classroom community. This comprehensive professional development kit enables staff developers to lead training on how to tap into students' potential as helpers, advocates, and decision makers in an inclusive classroom. Participants will learn how to:
The multimedia kit provides:
An ideal resource to use with large or small groups, this multimedia kit is essential for anyone leading professional development focused on making students active partners in the teaching and learning process.
Other Professional Development Multimedia Kits From Corwin:
1. Villa, A Guide to Co-Teaching 2e MMK, ISBN: 978-1-4129-5484-6
2. Thousand, Differentiating Instruction MMK, ISBN: 978-1-4129-5322-1
3. Richardson, Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and Other Powerful Web Tools MMK 978-1-4129-7751-7
4. Tate, Reading and Language Arts Worksheets Won't Grow Dendrites MMK 978-1-4129-7562-9
5. Downey, 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap MMK 978-1-4129-7746-3