What Every Teacher Should Know
The 10 Book Collection
|Donna Walker Tileston||Strategic Teaching and Learning, Dallas, TX|
|© 2004||6" x 9"|
|ISBN: 9780761931270||Kit Print||Suggested Retail Price: $163.00||Bookstore Price: $130.40|
About This Title
Buy all 10 books and SAVE 21%--over $39!
This slipcase collection of 10 compact volumes offers a complete training curriculum for teachers that covers all required essentials for teacher induction, mentoring, and support programs. The collection can be used for teacher certification and re-certification programs, as well as for fast-track alternative certification programs. Additional highlights embedded within each individual volume include assessment pre-tests and post-tests, resources, and content about urban learners, making this training program ideal for preparing highly qualified teachers for today's challenging classrooms, particularly in urban areas.
The entire collection allows instructors and staff developers to offer comprehensive teacher training that meets the requirements of the No Child Left Behind legislation. Individual works can be purchased separately and cover "What Every Teacher Should Know About . . ."
- Diverse Learners—research-based approaches to working with diverse learners
- Student Motivation—steps teachers can take to motivate and challenge students
- Learning, Memory and the Brain—a holistic approach to student learning
- Instructional Planning—long and short-term goals for lesson planning
- Effective Teaching Strategies—a bag of teaching tools for the written, taught, and assessed curriculum
- Classroom Management and Discipline—effective tools to minimize or prevent the most common discipline problems
- Student Assessment—a state-of-the-art guide to current research on performance assessment
- Special Learners—effective tools to help students with special needs achieve school success
- Media and Technology—media that work for each of the student modalities
- The Profession and Politics of Teaching—effective partnerships with parents, teaching peers, mentor teachers, administrators, and teacher organizations
What Every Teacher Should Know About Diverse Learners
What Every Teacher Should Know About Student Motivation
What Every Teacher Should Know About Learning, Memory, and the Brain
What Every Teacher Should Know About Instructional Planning
What Every Teacher Should Know About Effective Teaching Strategies
What Every Teacher Should Know About Classroom Management and Discipline
What Every Teacher Should Know About Student Assessment
What Every Teacher Should Know About Special Learners
What Every Teacher Should Know About Media and Technology
What Every Teacher Should Know About the Profession and Politics of Teaching
Should you need additional information or have questions regarding the HEOA information provided for this title, including what is new to this edition, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, contact information, and the name of the title for which you would like more information. For information on the HEOA, please go to http://ed.gov/policy/highered/leg/hea08/index.html.
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320