Be a CHANGEMASTER
12 Coaching Strategies for Leading Professional and Personal Change
|Karla J. Reiss|
|© 2012||208 pages||7" x 10"|
|ISBN: 9781412997454||Paperback||Suggested Retail Price: $36.95||Bookstore Price: $29.56|
|ISBN: 9781452279770||Electronic Version||Suggested Retail Price: $36.95||Bookstore Price: $29.56|
About This Title
How to use coaching strategies to lead change in any organization
Be a CHANGEMASTER is a practical guide for school and district leaders that provides 12 strategies for overcoming resistance to change. Unlike more theoretical books, this text shows how to adopt a coaching style of leadership as a systemic change strategy.
Numerous examples demonstrate how the strategies used in this book have led to transformational change. These success stories are drawn from the work of professionally certified coaches. Components include
- Challenging assumptions to prevent them from becoming reality
- Developing a higher purpose to foster happiness and ensure a positive legacy
- Confronting negativity by reframing and cultivating optimism
- Gathering a group to aggregate energy, creativity, and encouragement
- Using imagery and visualization techniques to improve performance
- Focusing on the future to overcome the errors of the past and challenges of the present
Coaching is the proven change process, and leaders everywhere need to master the skills and strategies coaches use to transform their organizations efficiently and effectively. This book helps turn executives, managers, and team leaders into motivators and their organizations into winners.
Should you need additional information or have questions regarding the HEOA information provided for this title, including what is new to this edition, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, contact information, and the name of the title for which you would like more information. For information on the HEOA, please go to http://ed.gov/policy/highered/leg/hea08/index.html.
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320