Online learning for today's educators!
What are eCourses?
Corwin eCourses provide a meaningful and convenient online experience that meets the diverse needs of 21st century educators and are:
- Built around best-selling content
- Based on timely topics for today’s educators
- Reflective of best practices for adult learners
- Easy to follow—all courses have a similar learning path
- Self-paced—can be completed individually or with a group as a professional development cohort
Corwin eCourses provide all of the resources needed for an engaging learning experience:
- Clear objectives, so you don’t have to wonder what the benefits are for completing the work.
- Digital eBook content, so you don’t have to toggle between a computer screen and a print book.
- Video, so you can see and hear how experts and practitioners apply the course content to real life schools and classrooms.
- Discussion Forums*, so you can collaborate with colleagues in an online professional learning community.
- Individual Assignments, so you can immediately apply new learning to your professional practice.
- Final Assignment, so you can connect all of your learning throughout the course into a cohesive action plan.
*Discussion Forums are not available for individual enrollment.