1) Being broke is not the same as being broken,
losing money is not the same as being lost,
and finding your balance is not something you can do on a balance sheet.
2) Don’t confuse having less with being less,
having more with being more,
or what you have with who you are.
3) Slow down.
What you’re chasing
may be trying to catch you.
4) Prayer is a path where there is none.
Put your faith and not your fears in charge.
5) Life is a gift; prayer is a thank you note.
Send your thank you notes.
6) God only gave you two arms.
If you’re busy hugging the past
you can’t embrace the future.
Don’t let the past kidnap your future.
7) This too shall pass.
Change is the only constant.
Don’t live life in the past lane.
8) Do what you can but never forget
that letting go is very different from giving up.
9) Break the rules that are breaking you.
Tough times don’t require you to be tough on yourself.
Find the courage to suffer happiness.
10) Remember, remember, remember,
things don’t have to be good for you to be great.
Noah benShea © 2009 All Rights Reserved